A variety of short and accessible ministry broadcasts
- Weekly Catechism - Practical instruction about the Christian life and faith (about 5 minutes)
- Weekly Devotion - Reading and reflection from a quality Christian book (about 5 minutes)
- Weekly Gospel - Reading and applying sections of the Gospel According to Mark (about 5 minutes)
- Weekly Psalm - Reading and applying sections of the Book of Psalms (about 5 minutes)
The Reforming Podcast
- The Basics - Basics of Christianity for newcomers and seekers
- Meditations - Short articles about God
- Bible in a Year - A weekly schedule to help you read and pray through the Bible in a year
- Microblog - Short articles on Christian living, church-life, and other Bible topics
- Church - The week-in, week-out worship and fellowship of the church.
- The Weekly Psalm and the Weekly Catechism come from in-person ministries that include light refreshments and encouraging fellowship. All are welcome. The gatherings are short and casual.
- Location: Each meets downstairs in our main building, room #1. Enter the double doors in the rear of the main building. Room #1 is immediately to your right once you walk through the foyer.
- The Weekly Catechism is from our Coffee and Encouragement, every Sunday, 9:00 - 9:15am.
- The Weekly Psalm is from our Dessert and Devotion, every Wednesday, 6:30 - 6:50pm.